9/05/2005

Labor Day--Site Stats (Updated)

Monday update: Well, I was floored with the jump in traffic to the site Friday--but just saw that traffic nearly doubled by Saturday. Good grief. I guess that's just way cool! I'm not sure exactly how that is happening, or if there is eternal benefit to it yet, but the feeling is like watching the speedometer race up on a new car...not that I push it...Not often. Well, I try to fight the urge! Thanks for stopping in. ~Me
------------------------------
Back to Saturday's post:
Wow--both exciting and terrifying. The site seems to grow by about 20 hits every 3 days over the last couple weeks. According to the data, some of you stay for a while, and some of you even come back.

Sometimes you worry that it's so boring noone would want to read. When you realize people ARE, it's an odd mix of joy and fear. Okay, so after I realized you were, I had to go back and edit some, I have to admit. Wow.

Anyway, I don't know who you are, or where you are, but I'm glad some of you enjoy it--makes it seem worthwhile to journal somewhere other than paper journals, or email where so few can share.

I think of you as friends and hope you have a great Labor Day weekend. This is the last hundred visits, and there are somewhere around 350 visits so far. This map leaves out a few international hits I thought were amazing. I added the translator this week for them.

Well, get off the computer and go find some joy today! Celebrate life and "make a moment." Make some sunshine with your "dot"! Light the world.

Have a great Labor Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's me again. I had to chuckle when I read your stats today. I may have accidentally skewed them over the last couple of weeks as I was viewing sites so I could create my own. I was intially looking for David Crowder music, which brought me to Ursula's site and then yours. Then I thought, I can do this too. Anyway, you were an unknowing mentor for me in this blogging world. I have just begun, so please view any attempts with a great amount of grace. Thanks again, and blessings on you and your family, Shari

Joan said...

We all have mentors who inspired us to start. The first blog I ever viewed was "Shlog" (Shawn Groves). I though...I need that. "Ragamuffin Soul" says..."Blog, it's therepeutic". I tend to agree.

Would love to view your blog and cheer for you, but I don't have the link. As soon as you're ready...fill us in.

Me!