9/14/2005

One Cool Day

I'm going to have to type fast and get moving. But today has been so awesome, I just have to type. Actually, it was weird, but my God made it SO awesome. So, I had the little worship thing this morning...sang "God of Wonders" pretending I was a great singer...the bluest sky, white clouds flitting by, breeze blowing, wind chimes ding a linging...it was just awesome. Red slept in. Man, it was nice.

Anyway, came back in and did some essentials and someone calls and wants to bring by a couple scrapbook pages for the Katrina victim books. I was like, "Oh, come stay and we'll work on 'em together." She says, "Nah, I've got a full day..." on and on and on.

So, anyway, she get here and before I know it, my bedroom looked like it has exploded paper. I mean, there is MAJOR STUFF everywhere. We were tearing into those things and talking and before we knew it, like 3 1/2 hours have gone by, the pages are in the books and she's got these clever ideas and tools to make it easy for me. Neither one of us had even had a bath and were still majorly in the grunge thing.

But, I get there at church tonight and the second mom is leaving tomorrow AM by like 9-10. My goal was to have these things done by Sunday. Major timing problem...but my God was SO ahead of me! I feel like the A Team...I just "love it when a good plan comes together." So, just have to add these 18 pages of quotes everyone has sent me, and I'm done. So, hopefully, my bedroom will accommodate my husband by 11. That's one hour. But, then again, I am SuperWoman.

Don't tell where I live. I should have worn my cape for that shadow pic in my profile...THAT would have been cool, now. I'll get that one next time I'm at the park dressed as SuperWoman.

-Me!

No comments: