9/07/2005

RC's Guessimates--Beat Listings

Before I forget, I have a friend who likes to "beat the lists" for Christian music, and he claims to be incredibly accurate at it. Okay, so he's pretty good at it. I listed the recommended listening he gave for August and September in the sidebar for your convenience, being the nice person that I am.

I haven't gotten much into September's yet, but listed my thoughts on August's.

I'm all the time having people tell me they would probably like Christian music, but they don't know what to buy or listen to. Go to iTunes or somewhere you can download legal music (to supports our brothers and sisters for their hard work), and have a big 'ole time.

I tell you, if it weren't for my tunes, my head would not be healthy. (Nobody is allowed to comment on that.)

Get into it. Saves my sanity many days...at least gives me some good rationale moments, anyway. (Again, no comments there.) In a home with five people running rampant, well, you seize whatever you can find!


(CCM magazine is one who publishes countdowns for new Christian music)

1 comment:

Carlos said...

I won't comment on the crazy part. But you are right about Itunes. I probably own stock now I buy so much.
Los