9/07/2005

30 Reasons

30 Reasons I LOVE my Sister-In-Law

  1. She is ALWAYS helpful and most usually super cheerful
  2. She's a great listener
  3. She's devoted to family
  4. She loved my brother madly
  5. She always shines, even when she's down
  6. She has a servant's heart
  7. She pitches in with my kids without my ever asking for help
  8. She is determined
  9. She PATIENTLY waited on my brother to decide to have a baby
  10. She works out religiously
  11. She inspires me
  12. She seeks out mentors
  13. She loves her students
  14. She does a good job with everything she does
  15. She survived the first few months of mothering and taught me why I felt so insane during that time
  16. She has the sweetest, most gracious things to say to encouage me
  17. She hand makes me cards for my birthday and colors on the envelopes
  18. She makes me cool stuff to go in my stocking at Christmas
  19. She hardly ever complains
  20. She offered to go with me house to house to my new (and odd) neighbors to ask if they'd seen my missing cat.
  21. She makes great food to take to my Moms
  22. She thinks of my kids, but checks with me first to treat them to make sure it's a good time
  23. She makes the kids (and me) feel special by bragging on how smart they are
  24. She is devoted to the youth at her church
  25. She keeps a great house, even though she works.
  26. She supports my brother's inklings toward hobbies (a family thing!)
  27. She works to defer to her husband's feelings and plans in public, even when she disagrees.
  28. She is growing as a believer in faith, service, and as a disciple everytime I see her. Amazing.
  29. She doesn't talk about everything she knows about people just for the sake of talking.
  30. She is great company. We wish all the time they lived closer because we would do everything possible together.

I LOVE MY SISTER IN LAW! SHE'S ONE THE SISTER'S I NEVER HAD!

I hope she had a super-fantabulous-fantastical birthday!

No comments: