9/06/2005

Tuesday Prayer

Ever want to blog and wish no one was around to hear? I think I felt that way today. There are so many people hitting the site now that I am not sure what to say, or what people want to hear, or why they are hear. A few of you are friends, and I know that. The others...why are they here?

I saw where one girl came from "across seas" to the site today from an "after the abortion"site. My goodness. And what did she find, if anything, when she got here? I guess it showed up on the search engine in my Profile where I volunteered at a pregnancy support center.

I want to do something to help. It's so hard to get over there. My Fall life is now in dire need of some honest scheduling. Help me Jesus! But, summer is over. Time to set some goals for Fall.
Most of us feel so tired this week from last week's needs. But, we need to keep walking, now more than ever!

Today, I just fall on my face in my trusty spot in the bathroom floor...(I hope it's fairly clean, but anyway, there is a CD player in there and a step to the tub that looks enough like an altar to me).

Lord, come fill me. Just let me know you are real and living and fresh and new today. Reveal yourself again. I can't see you and live, but if I can just get into the cloud of your glory--that awesome place where your love and mercy and grace are so real and present. I forget who I am and remember who you are. Come into this bathroom/sanctuary not at all suitable for the God of universe, but the quiet, private place and what I have for a minute.

Remind me today what I'm to be about doing.

Fill me fresh for my family and for the ministry you want me to be about. Show me what's next. I am in the winds of change, whether I like it or not. Help me hear. Show the way.

Listened to "Sing Praises" (Third Day), "Open Skies (David Crowder Band),""I Want the Joy" (Rita Springer). Sing them really loud like you don't care who's listening...no escaping.

Tonight, PTO meeting at the school. The kids will cut school to four days a week in their Christian school and be out Fridays. Parents can't afford the gas money. Will be an interesting change of scenery this year. More time in the day, and a day off for family. I'm excited.

I just want to say today for whoever in the world to hear, or nobody at all, that I love my Lord and what He does to heal, repair, restore, and work all things together for the glory of His deserving name. The Hillsong rings often in my heart, "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, and my heart will follow, wholly after you." Help me truly follow with that whole-hearted love and devotion, Lord.

1 comment:

Darlene Schacht said...

It's wonderful to see how much you love God. Sometimes the blog can be overwhelming until you are used to it. So many people have come and gone from my site I wish I could know them all.