9/29/2005

Bad Gas

Today: Good things...

*Tracked down extinct parts to seal off 3 gas yard lamps for the gas test...thank God for the help from the gas co. and the junk drawer!
*The workers stayed and helped when we couldn't find the gas problem.
*My husband came home at noon today to help when there was a gas problem.
*My son stopped throwing up
*I still have hot water in my bath! Electric water heater on that end of the house...I forgot! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
*I still have one more day for God to heal this gas problem before I have to cook my son's favorite birthday cake.
*I had enough underwear clean for our household before they shut off my gas dryer...and it's still off.
*Praise God that the line they cut tonight will most assuredly by faith and request fix the aforementioned gas problem. Please, please. please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen. amen. And amen