9/21/2005

Wednesday Stuff

Praise band practice went well this morning. We don't have a bass for Sunday avail. yet. We reviewed chord charts, who was leading what song, and order. We'll pin down intros and exits Sunday, practice, 7AM-ish.

Our new acoustic guy is really catching on quickly! He is able to listen to music and put in the little mannerisms that make it sound like the CD version. I'm trying to get him into the rhythm of songs and fade out.

I really want to start working more on memorizing my chord charts. Learned to play with sheet music early on, and find it to be more of a lazy mental habit now, allows me to sing and read the words while I play, though I know most of the words, really...just hard to think about both at the same time. Still, I'd benefit as a worshipper if I knew the chords by heart.

Today, MasterLife calls, and painting MORE fence. No kids here today, will have extras here the next few. Need to "make hay while the sun shines." I'm tired and my head is all swimmy. My husband kept getting weird calls from work in the middle of the night. He was upset with someone...woke me, and I just didn't get much good sleep.

Painting, MasterLife, or a refresher nap.

I think I better rest my head a minute first.

Nighty night.

No comments: