9/21/2005

New China Buffet & Grill

My Date...My Choice.
New China Grill, Clarksville, TN
This restaurant has an awesome Chinese Buffet with 5 hot food lines, crab legs, and all sorts of food I'd never tasted before. Above, right when you walk in, is the biggest, shiniest chandelier I have ever seen in my life.

Clarksville is about 35 miles North of Nashville. Take exit 11 (the main drag where the mall is is exit 4). Depending on which direction you are coming from, get to the Wal-Mart close to Madison Ave, and it's in that shopping plaza. If you can turn into that plaza anywhere other than the stoplights, you'll thank me later. View Map

I'm trying to think of that good taste of something I ate that I'd never had before. Can't remember! I think it was pork. Will have to quiz my husband and add it later. Eras muy delisioso!

No comments: