9/19/2005

I Am The Inspiration

Yes, it is true. You've heard it in the news. I will confirm.

I have inspired the start of two blogs in the blogospere unaware.

I'm just confirming this myself.

Someone should have told me I was so inspirational, really.

Tunz4Jesus from Kansas--welcome. Great to "sort of" meet you. Sounds like one diverse and talented lady.

Misty--I can't belive I heard it from a friend in Texas before I got it from the horse's mouth, really. You are so sly, and so hysterical. (I'm jealous!)

Okay, okay...so, enough of the heavy...hormone week is over. My goal for this week is to stay as light as possible this week.

"But, what about just being real?" You say.

Well, hang around...I'll have to figure something out!

me

2 comments:

Mysti said...

You saying I have a horse's mouth? All right, that's it....!!! Ha, ha!! I had actually e-mailed you about it, but I think that's when you had the e-mail problems.

You can lighten up, but not too much--I need someone to keep me grounded :)

Joan said...

I was going to say we made quite a pair, but then I visualized the horse's mouth, and that makes you the horse, leaving me to be the rider of the pair. Well, the whole thing just doesn't work out.
We make a good, um...we balance each other.

Yeah, maybe I'll stick with introspective.

See you tomorrow.

Joan