9/12/2005

Today's Your Day

The next time it's like over 90 degrees and I'm pining over my Terry cloth robe to "knock a chill"...somebody give me a clue!

I've got chills, the lymph nodes on my throat hurt, my brain is foggy, (and all the progress I made on my house this weekend is slowing withering away. Makes you aware of what to consider to be "truly eternal" as opposed to just momentarily beneficial. Not to knock productive activity.) Took a nap already...dreamed I broke my glasses and whoever was mowing waking my dreary slumber also kidnapped my child and I couldn't get my husband's number dialed on my cell phone in my distress. Lovely.

For those of you who feel GREAT today...do something special for somebody else today! Serve somebody! Do something somebody else wants done, but can't get done.

I think I will be selfish enough for both of us -- surely there is a balance built into the whole thing somewhere. If we are a body...somebody's going to be overcompensating for me today. Thanks in advance. Helps me to know somehow.

Until later...
me.

No comments: