9/27/2005

Too Much

Okay, I budgeted way too much laundry on my agenda today. So, that will be a week-long project on the baby clothes and fall wardrobe.
*---------------------------------------*
I don't know how to do kids birthday parties...I want to do better this year than "blah". Ya'll pray for me. I am so typically uninspired. Got a couple ideas of the net for a transformer party. Maybe. Lord, do it. Help me. We had a cake and a few presents and pin the tail on the donkey...drop the clothes pins in the mason jar every year. Was special, but not overkill. Now, there's inflatable slides and skating parties and zillions of friends. I won't go that far. But, I want it to be an admirable attempt.
*---------------------------------------*
Mom went to see my Navy brother. Said he had a beer can in his hand the entire time she was there, didn't act blessed at all to see her and overall, seemed to act like a jerk from her perspective. Let me at him. I don't mind the military culture, but his mother sees him twice a year. Give her a treat...make her feel loved. Let her know things are okay. Do the new Dad thing. Stop flounting independance like you own it. You fight for it, but you don't have to be a jerk about it.

Well, I'm a little less than positive tonight. Time to catch some shut eye and let the Lord heal my perspective overnight. Go to it.

The end.
Me.

No comments: