9/30/2005

Day 2. Bad Gas

Oh, sweet darling, "blogger"--you are back!

I thought I had lost you in that incision last night. You were gone for a "one hour" schedule maintenance, and you didn't come back all night or all morning!

I was so worried.

I had your sidebar all fixed and you looked so good. (Okay, so I lost the names in the sidebar for comments to get this done, but it's okay...we all understand.)

I'm glad you are here. Back. Safe and sound. I may need you today if it's anything like yesterday.

Surely I am not talking to my blog. Yesterday took it's toll I'm afraid.

But, I am thankful...for clothes to iron and laundry to fold in the middle of the night to catch up housework. And for a radio with a broken anntenae and an old wire hanger I fished out from behind the dryer to get reception to Christian radio. I heard some new stuff...GOOD stuff! Some girl sang like Whitney Houston, and I liked it. Some song about "What If" Jesus didn't...this and that, but "what if He did!" And another about, uh. Jesus. I can't remember! But, it had a good beat... good to fold socks to.

Well, here we go again. Plumbers and father-in-law and maintenance dudes to the rescue. I better get some grub. You know how they find where the leak is? They put bad smelling stuff in the line to know where it leaks out....pretty rank stuff!

Me!

1 comment:

Mysti said...

You have great patience. Hang in there. Have they found the leak yet? I sure hope it's resolved soon for you.