10/18/2005

Tuesday StuFfs

The trade off for pretty Fall leaves?
Fall allergy headaches! Uggh.
Hey, there again, you can't have it all!
------------------------*
Seems blogger's comment section is quirky today.

If your comments aren't showing up on the blog, email me here if you wish.
Try again next time.
So many fans I'm crashing the whole system.
Go figure.
------------------------*
Bible study conundrum of the week: Can the word "evangelism" be interchanged with "spiritual fruit"? Why or why not, or just thoughts mulling the possibility. I'll share more on it tomorrow.

PTO meeting time.

~Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe that sometimes I can get caught up in "verbalizing" every positive attribute I saw Jesus display. I mean turning the character of Christ into action verbs. Instead of just taking on His character, I feel the need to evangelize. Christ fed the poor and took care of the widows and orphans. I want to establish a food bank. Long explanation, but at times, I think I am a clanging bell, "look at me", instead of Christ who said look to the Father.
shari