10/20/2005

Do Things Backward

A day of very little meaningful email. There really oughtta be a law against it. A bummer. Not that I had time.

The scrapbooks I commited to make for the kid's Fall Festival are turning out great.

I want to keep the seasonal one, "Thanks". Should just make one for my family...but when do you ever get to that?

New development on the creative process today...realized when I don't have to focus on the pics (there are none)...it's a totally different process! It's fun! I get to focus on just colors and paper and techniques. Actually, the books are prettier, more cohesive, the pages better. I get to just be artistic and creative. It was fun! From start to finish, the books are done in a couple days.
I may try doing a small album for myself that way sometime and go in and add the pics last. When all else fails, try doing things backwards!

These mini books are so cute for a coffeetable. All the touches of ribbon, age, inked paper, textiles...you just want to pick them up and touch them! Okay...so I'm a paper lover, but I still think you would.

I'll try to remember to add some pics tomorrow. Bushed.

~Me!

No comments: