10/10/2005

Fall Fun!


This decoration at Moms house...she always makes the holidays sparkle.

Well, a couple days of fun. I hope to look at some decorating magazines and get my dreamer going. Do some praying. Get some soul rest, and come out the other side with some clothes and shoes that fit the kids. Hopefully come back with at least one new scrapbooking gadget...a girl has to have her souveneirs!

I am so thankful for all my friends today. People who make me smile. Fun!

I am thankful for those who go out on a limb and try new things and take risks! It's always hard! Some misunderstand, and we all go and grow.

I am thankful for those who listen and let me be me, and are still so gracious.

I am thankful for kids who make a huge mess all over my house, too.
(Well...okay, I'm working on that one.
Whew. Will I ever get caught up after this MESS? Sticker on my good wood furniture? Good grief.)

Did I just see my 9 yr old son drive by the window on a 4 wheeler with my 6 yr old daughter and 4 yr old son on the back on a wood plank-seat? It would appear to be true. WHAT??!?*

Well, off to make some memories...or keep everybody alive, whichever applies!

No comments: