10/17/2005

Blckky Day

Today has turned out to be a rather blckky day.

I'm not sure why, but have a few huntches:

1. Post vacation blues
2. Post vacation laundry
3. Post vacation messes I left
4. Fall household projects I want to do and don't feel like doing
5. The best and worst: I'm likely not pregnant after all (with all the that entails. Which women know makes all the above seem much worse than it actually is).

So today went by. I sat with the Lord. Tried to get caught up on my study. Took it easy. Passed the day, but not all that enjoyably.

Not that I didn't try. I started up the fireplace (burning myself). Cuddly up with popcorn and white nacho sauce for lunch, ate double fudge chocolate ice cream, wrote with my favorite new brown ink pen, and avoided all chores. Still felt like crud.

Good to get Red back home a few hours ago. And great to have a break on a day when I felt bad.

Can't win 'em all!

~Me.

3 comments:

terrible speller said...

So what is the answer? Positive or negative? I took pregnancy test this month. It was negative. My body really fooled me though. I mean REALLY FOOLED me. It would have been a miracle. I had 3 c-sections, so I have my tubes tied due to medical advice, not that we didn't want more. I have to admit it was tough. At first I was like NO! But then I began to hope. We've always wanted to adopt a China girl. So maybe this will help get us started in that direction. I really want one more.

terrible speller said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
terrible speller said...

I hate you had a blah day but it helps to know I and other women are normal.