11/09/2005

Untitled Frustration

Discouragement. Frustration. Disappointment. Anger.

Great to get out of that rut yesterday. Unfortunately, my wheel got stuck there again today.

Missing reader.

Missing invitations.

Running late....why?

Husband out late, up early, again.

Behind on everything.

Shopping...again.

A friend got some physical enhancement...I'm glad for her. She looks great. But, it's a shock. And I've rationalized myself out of it--wisdom, though I needed it more. Feels really, really crappy!

Six kids have left my kid's private Christian school this month though it's our best year yet! Divorce, money, situations. What if?

The party is Saturday. My house needs so much work. No matter what I do, it will not make up for the fact that another holiday is here and I still have not met decorating goals. Still the same.

She stays home? Why can't she just do it?

She doesn't know. She is stuck in another rut and just getting out of it doesn't seem the solution. Why? She doesn't know.

Timing? I hope so.

God, be real to me today. I'm very discouraged. You are good. Life is blessed. We are well. I am not complaining, just low, and I know you care. Be near. Mine. Bless me. Smile on me. Be everything, as you are.

Me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry I did not get to return your call yesterday and I feel even worse now that I have read this. Tuesday is such a full day for our family. If it helps, I said a prayer for you when I heard your phone message. I love you, friend. Feel better!

Mysti said...

I'm here in the rut with you sister. Might as well pull up a chair and enjoy our ruts as our rugrats play in it. Maybe someday we can go get "physical enhancements" too. At least we'll look good in our ruts :)