3/20/2006

Top Contemporary Christian Music Listings

From "Randy": The Latest and Greatest in Christian Music for January (sorry, I forgot to post it, but still relatively new, great stuff.) I've not had much listening time yet. I'll post more later.
---------------------------*
How Great is Our God – Chris Tomlin (If you haven't heard this yet, you might need to check your pulse...it's awesome).
Worth It All – FFH
Unchangeable – ZOEgirl
Because I’m Forgiven – Phillips, Craig & Dean
Looking For You – Kirk Franklin (I LOVE this song!!!!!!!!)
I Need You To Love Me – BarlowGirl (stood out to me)
My Savior My God – Aaron Shust
Holding On To You – Paul Coleman
God Only Knows – Joy Williams
Fires Burn – Delirious?
When Did You Fall – Chris Rice
Hallelujah – Bethany Dillon
Great And Mighty – Caedmon’s Call
We Are One Tonight – Switchfoot
Flag – Rachael Lampa
From Sunrise To Sunset – Paul Wright
Postcards – Cindy Morgan

No comments: