3/08/2006

Increasing Blog Traffic - 10 Factors Affecting Your Search Engine Rankings-A How To Guide

Increasing Blog Traffic - 10 Factors Affecting Your Search Engine Rankings - BlogSpinner - A How-To Guide To Spinning Blogs

Helpful points for those of you wanting to increase blog traffic. I have mixed feelings on this.

Once, I did a search in blogger to try to find Christian blogs, and it was all but hopeless. If there are those out there trying to find us...we are hiding our light under a bushel.
Examining ways people can find Christian people without necessarily advertising to those I may not want stopping by. Let me know what you've found effective, if anything.

1 comment:

Mysti said...

Well, first I would actually have to blog in my blog :) Then people may read it. I'll have to get on that soon. That's the only advice I have--actually blog in your blog :)