6/08/2006

Your Personal Online Coach



FlyLady.net: Your personal online coach to help you gain control of your house and home: Well, today was the day. I visited flylady.com. Tip after tip to go there, but honestly, I did not want a schedule for my housekeeping! --The one thing I have control over!!! Nobody telling me how or when to do it.

Or, do I have control? No...right now, it's controlling me!

I had the inspiring thought: "Okay...MAYBE if I'm scheduled with THAT, I can enjoy OTHER things unscheduled now rhat the kids are getting older...like hospitality." Still I'm not sold. Then I read the opening lines:

Are YOU living in CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome) like Franny in the pink sweats? Do you feel overwhelmed, overextended, and overdrawn? Hopeless and you don't know where to start? Don't worry friend, we've been there, too.

She sends you daily emails telling you what to tackle that day.

Scroll to bottom of a very long home page, packed with inspiration on cleaning to find this: "Running out of ideas on ways to pamper yourself? Let these member tips encourage you :
Pamper Ideas!!!
Pamper Ideas Part 2!!"

Okay, this is sounding VERY inspirational!

No comments: