2/08/2006

Tree


Today, in the bed until almost noon with chills and body aches. Telling Red I'd go get him his apple juice in "just a minute". My...for the women of the past generations who work through it all. I am weak. A wimp. Not one of the vigorous strong who suck it up and no one knows you are even ill. No. I am pushing the meds, drinking the tea, in my flannels...resting to get better sooner.

A lot of strange dreams. Ugggh. Hard to say if they mean anything or not.

In any case. Psalm 1:2-3 was our memory passage for MasterLife last week. I hold onto that as I've not had time to dig for much else in study this week. Brain simply too full, too sick. "On his law he meditates day and night. He will be like a tree planted by streams of water bearing fruit in its season whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers."

I receive it....Amen and Amen!

1 comment:

terrible speller said...

Hope you feel better soon.