5/17/2006

Mood Report

Tonight I just feel incurably exhausted.

Spiritually, emotionally, physically spent.

Deep down tired.

Went to the funeral home today. My aunt. Cancer. Smoker.

Tiring, curving, bumpy drive. Made me sick.

"Old" atmosphere. Without my husband.

My daughter agreed to go with me as a favor--I cheered very loudly! She's such a doll.

We ate bugles and sour candy and cokes for lunch on the way...my treat to her.

Upwards soccer closing tonight. Fun....happy-->sad.

I don't think I'll feel rested tomorrow.

But I need to rest. And clean off my desk. And start new.

1 comment:

Mysti said...

I'm sorry about your aunt. I didn't know she had died. I can relate to the "old atmosphere" feeling. I just don't feel at ease without my hubby around either. He says he doesn't know how I turned out so different from my family--we share genes, but that's about it :) Glad you and Goldilocks got a day together.