8/25/2005

Thunder Rolls and Cinnamon Rolls

Okay, so that little thunderstorm proves one point--God speaks.

For some reason I opted to trim hedges instead of painting outdoors today. Trimming from the roof when an electrical storm starts is intersting

In the meantimes today was the day. (I really need a drumroll after all this), I finally made "The WORLD'S GREATEST CINNAMON ROLLS!!!!! as voted by my family.

Only took six web pages of "helpful tips", (Click Here for More).

The yeast yeasted, the Saigon cinnamon WAS better, the bread flour was a must--finally got the light and fluffy and chewy I wanted. (MmmMmmMmm) The creamy "Cinnabon" chain topping replica was out of this world! (Took only an hour to "whip that up"). I've been more on the lines of "open the can and spread it on" so far--but look out, there's a whole new world out there.

On to something equally inspiring for supper...looks like left over Pizza a la frig.

No comments: