8/24/2005

The Q Word

Last night I bought a book for $1.00 over at the Dollar Tree that I expect to change my life. (Now you are curious).

After reading the first section, I just get that full feeling you get when you read something great.

It's a simple book, but does something I've been looking for for a long time. It compiles all (okay, many) attributes of God supported by various Bible verses in many translations. Great to use in your prayer time, especially when you are feeling whiney. I know you never feel that way, but frankly, I struggle with it from time to time. Her book is The Everyday Guide to God by Amy Ny Wong

Of course, what do we all do first with a book from A-Z listings? We look for Q. I did! First stop. I'll have to check Z next. An attribute of God starting with the letter Z.
Wow...what about Q? Any ideas for X?

I'll post the answers she gives soon. See what you can come up with.

No comments: