8/22/2005

Silence

This is the first full day of my kids in school where I actually left when I dropped them off. I planned my day this morning to make sure I scheduled time to just play with and read to my 4 yr. old. I did. By noon, he was asleep in my bed. Now, it's 2.

It is so quiet, things are moving so slow! You'd think I'd be getting caught up, but it just feels so weird around here that I can't.

I'm sure it will get better.

Researched adding photo albums to my blog. Turns out you either have to know moveable type to handle the coding (which I don't), or subscribe to the TypePad blog service which does message categories and photo albums in it's package. I'm pleased with my blog, but sure wouldn't mind those services! We'll see how this goes for a while.

Blessings to you!

No comments: